Pekka's Banner
Page History

I update these pages when necessary and try to keep the pages simple, lean, and tidy.
A minimalist approach is preferable since I do all updates personally and my IT skills are limited. Here is a summary of the most important changes to this website in inverted chronological order:



  • September, 2023: Updated Protocol's pages's copyright. Remedied some outdated html. Updated information on Pekka's pages.
  • January, 2021: Updated Protocol's pages's copyright. Updated links on Pekka's pages.
  • January, 2019: Updated contact information, personal information and fees on Protocol's pages. Added and removed links on Pekka's pages.
  • October, 2016: Updated the contact information on Protocol's pages.
  • March, 2016: Corrected some information and added links to Protocol's pages.
  • December, 2015: Added information to Protocol's pages (CAT software, fees, etc.) and removed the German language version. Removed some items from Pekka's pages (Gallery, Guestbook, etc.) as their role has been taken over by social media.
  • July, 2015: Contact information updated once again. Corrected a few typos and other irregularities on both Protocol's and Pekka's pages. Added the tag 'target="_blank"' to all links to make them open in a new tab.
  • January, 2015: Contact information updated.
  • November, 2014: The contents of Protocol's as well as Pekka's pages edited and updated. Added information and links, and checked with the W3C HTML validator that everything works well.
  • January, 2011: Eventually got around to doing some essential updates. Contact address updated on Protocol's pages and links on Personal Homepages. Blogs added to blog list.
  • October, 2007: Some improvement. Most of the internal links now work on Protocol's pages. A first draft of the index and contact pages in four language versions (FIN, SWE, ENG, GER) is published!
  • September, 2007: Change of contact information and also change of service provider. The page contents are still crude, but working.
  • November, 2006: Finally received the fundamental HTML and CSS code as well as graphic designs from the maker. Although the pages were unfinished in many respects, I put it all online.
  • August, 2006: Protocol was started. And of course, the first priority for the new firm was to get its own webspace. A professional was hired for the task of coding Protocol's pages with the additional task of designing the appearance of my own, personal webpages.